- I really miss you. We really miss you. I wasn’t listening to them, but they’ve proven to me that you really did change after what you did to them. You weren’t doing the right thing, you were ruining it. I never saw you as someone who will use one to have what you want, you were never that.
- No matter how many times you guys fail to surprise me on my birthdays, I’ll love you still. You guys are my birthday wishes every year and showing your faces is more than enough for me. Thank you for giving me more than that this time.
- My fears came to reality after realizing the current state of our friendship. You know we both hate those ‘1-year friendships’ and why does it feel like we are having one?
- You’ve been so inconsiderate about this whole moving-in thing and I’m still trying to comprehend you, but please just this time, do something that you know will be worth it. Don’t be such a stuck-up, bad-wise girl.
- Don’t act like you’re okay. I’m somehow guilty because of what happened but if you won’t talk, the burden will always be there.
(credits // photo: weheartit.com | dear you: callherhollywood.tumblr.com)